To change your default language you need to follow these steps:
- Log in on the Articheck web app
- Click on the user icon
- Click on “Account” in the drop down menu
- Choose “Report Settings” in the left navigation
- Select your default report language
- Click “Update details” to save
Note: Currently only Artwork/Object reports are available in multiple languages. You might notice some terms already translated into your default language when you are editing templates besides Artwork/Object. This is because the fields originate from Artwork/Object but our other templates aren’t yet available to be viewed in other languages.
If you have another frequently used template that you want translated into your preferred language(s) and would like to collaborate with us to make that a reality, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.